2018 Theology Conference | The Christian, Emotions & Joy
• March 23rd - 25th with Dr. David Murrary
• Pastor, Professor at Puritan Reformed Seminary and Author of multiple books including "Christians Get Depressed Too" and "The Happy Christian"
Weekly Prayer Meeting
Part of our Lord's Day Evening Service at 5:00pm
For 2018, we will utilize the Heidelberg Catechism (1563) as a church and it will be available for family worship, weekly discussion and Sunday evening Sermon focus.
Next Mercy Ministry Opportunity
• Saturday, February 17th
• Food Ministry at the Peninsula Rescue Mission
• See Billy Briskey, Deacon of Mercy Ministry for more information
Church Work Day
• Coming Soon
Interested in Learning About Our Church's Doctrine?
An entire teaching series through the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith is available on the church website under sermons.
Men's Fellowship Breakfast
• Tentative Date: February 24th
Odds and Ends
Looking for a way to help/serve around the church? Here are some suggestions:
• Send a card, or call one of our Senior Citizen Members
• Check with Nick Franks on miscellaneous possible building items
• Check with our Hospitality Cleanup Leaders (Covington's) about any help needed
• Cleaning the pews of paper, bulletins and communion cups following a Sunday service
• Nursery workers (members only) see Kristi Boudreaux