January Congregational Meeting and Lunch
• Moved to THIS SUNDAY, January 7th
2018 Theology Conference | The Christian, Emotions & Joy
• March 23rd - 25th with Dr. David Murrary
• Pastor, Professor at Puritan Reformed Seminary and Author of multiple books including "Christians Get Depressed Too" and "The Happy Christian"
Prospective Member Presentation
The following have been interviewed for membership and will be presented to the congregation for approval on the listed dates:
• The Bacoka Family | February 4th
For 2018, we will utilize the Heidelberg Catechism (1563) as a church and it will be available for family worship, weekly discussion and Sunday evening Sermon focus.
Next Mercy Ministry Opportunity
• Saturday, February 17th
• Food Ministry at the Peninsula Rescue Mission
• See Billy Briskey, Deacon of Mercy Ministry for more information
Interested in Learning About Our Church's Doctrine?
An entire teaching series through the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith is available on the church website under sermons.
Men's Fellowship Breakfast
• Mid-February, more information coming soon